Your Property Should Make You Money – Not Lose It!
Like us, were you sold the ‘negative gearing’ dream? The dream went, ‘sure your rental property will lose money but that will be overcome by negative gearing and capital gain’. Trouble is, the great saviour that was capital gain has gone missing.
To view our 6 minute video on turning negative gearing to positive cash flow and receive a free extract from the NEGATIVE2POSITIVE book, submit your details here
A large part of our vendor finance business involves people contacting us who need to turn their money loser into a money maker. This site is for those people. People who need their property to put money into their pocket, not remove it.
Hence the name “Negative 2 Positive”, i.e. a process where Harson Holdings Pty Ltd enters into a Joint Venture with the Owner of a poorly performing property, with the aim of generating positive cash flow and fixed (locked-in) capital gain.
However we’re only prepared to do this if we can show a suitable Risk Minimisation program. Our Risk Minimisation plan can be viewed here: Risk Minimisation
Essentially, our Joint Venture Partners want:
- To stop their property bleeding cash
- To increase their income without increasing their workload
- To profit from our knowledge and expertise
- The flexibility that positive cash flow can provide
- The advantages trading properties can give, i.e. another income stream that can support your buy & holds or lifestyle.
Information regarding the structuring of our Joint Ventures can be found here: Joint Venture.